Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stupid sh*t my husband says to me when I am pregnant

I'll make this short and sweet. I was inspired by my husband last night to pull this together. I hope some of you can share some of your own experiences too.



Pregnancy 1
Hubs: "Babe you don't even look pregnant from the back!"
Me: "I don 't?"
Hubs: "Well, I mean your butt got bigger but other than that no."

Pregnancy 2
When pointing out a weird rash on my belly he replies
"Babe, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure that's perfectly normal for older women having babies."
(Please keep in mind that at the time I had just had my 31st birthday.)

Pregnancy 3
One of our friends is pregnant with her first child.
Hubs: "I ran into [our friend] today she's much farther along than we are in the pregnancy. Her belly looks like.....well, that" (As he point to my 15 week bulging stomach.)

I'm sure this will be an ongoing post for the next several months.

-Ashford

No comments:

Post a Comment