Friday, November 1, 2013

Top 10 reasons I know I'm pregnant


10. I’m eating everything in sight

9. I wake up at 6:30. I take a shower, drink coffee, get the kids' breakfast, and do my hair and make up. By this time I am exhausted and ready for a nap.

8. My boobs feel like they have been used as punching bags in a boxing gym

7. I haven’t pooped in 3 days

6. I pee approximately every 29 seconds

5. I have a zit so large that my only true option is to name it and serve it dinner.

4. People have ALREADY started inappropriately touching my belly

3. I absolutely just ate deviled eggs and nachos for dinner

2. I am nauseated…..24 hours a day (whoever named it “morning sickness” was lying)

1. When my husband offered to take our 4 year old fishing I burst into tears because I felt “left out”

-Ashford

1 comment:

  1. If that's your reasoning...I think I'm pregnant too...well...mostly...

    ReplyDelete